Namirial differs from competitors in the industry for the following principal reasons:
- No vendor lock-in | True technology neutrality: Long-term legal evidence is key when it comes to e-signatures. You need to have evidence that can't expire, and that requires a method of verification that's independent of the e-signature vendor. We do not try to force our standards on our clients. Instead we base our technologies on the most widely approved international open standards like the ISO PDF standard and true digital signatures, with no proprietary e-signature technology. All signatures and their cryptographic information are embedded in the signed PDF. You don't need to be a Namirial customer or visit our website to check the validity of documents. This is fundamentally different than other especially US-based e-signature products on the market. There you depend on the vendor. Your e-signature is valid only as long as the vendor is in business — or as long as you keep paying him.
- No cloud lock-in: Some competitors focus solely on cloud deployments. You should not choose a vendor that only presents you with this option: It is not the only possible deployment method. There are still good reasons – data protection and residency issues are just some of the obvious examples – to deploy on-premises behind a firewall, providing maximum control over data and systems.
- Handwritten signatures: The handwritten signature will be alive for quite some time and, in the case of a dispute, is one of the best indications of a signer’s intent to approve or be bound by a document. Consumers culturally understand that the act of signing by hand is ‘significant’ – and if all steps are within their control, intuitive and visible as if on paper, then courts support upholding this intent more strongly than almost any other method (particularly in non-US jurisdictions).
A handwritten signature on a document is accepted world-wide as an indication of legal or social contractual agreement. This will not change for a long time, especially when in-person signing is required. For the past ten years we have focused on capturing forensically identifiable signatures and providing the most advanced signature analysis tool for forensic experts.
- Vendor-neutral support for signature pads and pen displays: Based on current technology, signature pads and pen displays provide the best signing experience and are much cheaper and easier to deploy on a large scale than iPads, for example. Only our products provide the capability to use signature-capture and mobile devices from a broad selection of manufacturers.
- We authenticate signers based on their signature: Signature verification is a security mechanism that is robust and easy to deploy for real-time authentication of signers. Our solution is proven by international contests and customers. Only the Namirial approach – based on self-learning profiles – really works with sufficient accuracy in the long run.
- Bespoke competitive edge solutions: We work with local partners as an intrinsic part of our approach. These partners deep understanding of local legal, technical and business factors, when combined with your teams knowledge of your business, can create not only step changes in efficiency but game changing advances process workflows for the business. Result? Huge R.O.I.!